GAWM Global Airborne Weather Maps
Preregister for your trial
Get pilot's package
About the product:
As weather models are updated every 6 hours, most oceanic flights would not have the most updated data available.
GAWM is an inflight tool providing pilots with relevant updated weather maps as they become available, for areas covered by the flight's location and destination.
An Intuitive interface allows pilots to select destination, map type, area and altitude. The system automatically updates all maps relevant to the flight, providing pilots with accurate updated data for optimal altitude/route planning, saving fuel and shortening routes.
Operational Benefits and Features (partial list)
- • Updated maps for any area in the world based on 6 hour intervals (update cycles will become shorter in next few years)
- • Plan alternative routes and altitudes based on the data
- • Lower fuel consumption by better altitude and route planning
- • Selectable granularity for altitude (5000ft default), and area (default 1,000KM oceanic, 500K continental)
- • SWIM Compliant using AIXM, FIXM, WXXM for interoperability and adherence to AIRM. Registered within SESAR SWIM registry.
- • Supports differences between regulations on parameters (ICAO / EC/ FAA / NATS)
- • Phone, video conferencing and remote desktop support Mon-Fri 08:00-21:00 UTC
Ordering and Supply
- • Turn-key, install on windows-based tablet and start using.