ASAM Aircraft ATC Module
Preregister for your trial
About the product:
ASAM empowers both controllers and pilots alike to keep doing what they do best - without the need for voice interaction in most cases.
Intuitive Pilot and ATC interfaces, facilitate a visual Controller/Pilot ATC communication, each in their own language. Voice communication remains as a backup.
Pilot's visual display includes full ATC information over a Dynamic Airport Moving Map, providing maximum situational awareness, pilot response, airport safety, elimination of language barriers and communication issues.
Videos and screenshots
Pilot has required information during each operation
Operational Benefits and Features (partial list)
- • ASAM provides pilots with the required operational and situational information, that take valuable controller resources, including:
- - Winds, runway conditions (breaking action from other pilots)
- - Initial climb data
- - Handoff frequencies
- - Taxi instructions
- - Taxi instructions, distances and junction turns
- - hold short, crossings, stop bars
- - Wake turbulence warnings from other operations
- - available routes (selectable by controllers)
• Maximised pilot situational awareness from gate to climb, and from final approach to gate
- • Lower runway incursions and excursions
- • Lower Controller communication mistakes
- • Lower pilot response times for takeoff roll and line-up.
- • Highest safety in case of aborted takeoff roll
- • Controllers seamlessly assign routes and clearances (pilot can request / confirm route)
- • Controllers seamlessly create "follow" conditions
- • Automatic updates between pilots for breaking action (Controller is hands-off)
- • Provides controllers with pilot reports for birds, FOD, etc.
- • Less pilot questions about other traffic
- • Aircrafts stop at all required bars
- • Restricted areas will not be penetrated by mistake
- • No need for controller communicate "hold short" directives, system automatically gives pilot directives based on stop bar status
- • Set and forget - integrates with most systems (SMIX/SMGCS) or as part of AAATCS or ARTSYS solution
- • Support for restricted areas (per airline, aircraft type, weight class, tail number)
- • ATC can override/reassign any aircraft's route/ permitted areas
- • Seamless integration with other systems
- • Pilot view in Dynamic Airport Moving Map, including complete and progressive taxi route, distances until turn, stop bars status and restricted areas
- • Pilots can request alternate route through Dynamic Airport Moving Map (requires AAATCS or ARTSYS)
- • Much more..
- • Real-time aircraft and vehicle surveillance
- • Bidirectional synchronization with A-CDM
- • Bidirectional synchronization with SMIX, SMGCS, AMAN, DMAN, XMAN
- • Exportable control signals to airfield lighting systems
- • SWIM Compliant using AIXM for interoperability and adherence to AIRM. Registered within SESAR SWIM registry.
- • EUROCONTROL SESAR WP6 and WP12
- • Supports differences between regulators (ICAO / EC/ FAA / NATS)