HADOC Airport Handoff Departures Coordinator
Preregister for your trial
Get full product package
About the product:
HADOC is an extended DMAN solution, providing automated departures handoff coordination with Tower systems or controllers.
The solution provides an intuitive interface for managing departures for multiple airports, by using specialized templates for runway configurations and times of day.
HADOC automatically releases departing traffic from multiple airports, assigns initial climb parameters, departure headings and altitudes, providing consideration for missed approaches and go-arounds.
HADOC integrates with most systems (SMIX/SMGCS) or as part of AAATCS or ARTSYS solution, to provide seamless integration with different airport systems.
When using HADOC in conjunction with AAATCS or ARTSYS, pilots interact via the Dynamic Airport Moving Map until handoff to departure is completed.
Videos and screenshots
Pilot's view - Initial climb
Operational Benefits and Features (partial list)
- • Automatically synchronise departures from multiple airports and runways in any configuration
- • Template based rules for vertical and time based separation
- • Supports multiple rules for parallel operations (such as 15 degrees, etc)
- • Simple and intuitive for departures controller to manage.
- • Templates based on day of week, time of day, winds, active runway configurations
- • Set-and-forget, simple to change on-the-fly
- • Synchronises with ACDM systems, SMIX, SMGCS, AMAN, DMAN, XMAN
- • Assigns initial climb for each aircraft
- • Automatically coordinates request release with airport systems or Tower controllers
- • And more..
- • SWIM Compliant using AIXM for interoperability and adherence to AIRM. Registered within SESAR SWIM registry.
- • EUROCONTROL SESAR WP6 and WP12
- • Supports differences between regulators (ICAO / EC/ FAA / NATS)
- • Wake vortex separation minimas (ICAO, NATS, FAA)