ADAMS Aircrew Dynamic Airport Moving Map System
Preregister for your trial
Get pilot's package
About the product:
ADAMS empowers pilots to fly with full operational information for maximised situational awareness, without the need for ATC voice communication.
Intuitive Pilot interface in pilot's preferred language eliminates current communication and language barriers with controllers, thus, reducing errors that may lead to incidents.
Pilot's visual display includes full traffic and operational information in realtime, including ATC services for enabled airports.
Videos and screenshots:
Pilot's view - Final approach
Pilot's view - Takeoff roll
Pilot view - settings/reports
Operational Benefits and Features (partial list)
- • Maximised pilot situational awareness from gate to climb, and from final approach to gate
- • Winds, runway conditions (breaking action from other pilots)
- • Warning prior to stop bars and restricted areas
- • Initial climb data
- • Handoff frequencies
- • Taxi instructions, distances and junction turns
- • Time expected until next operation (time till "position and hold" or takeoff roll
- • Wake turbulence warnings related to other operations
- • Lower runway incursions and excursions
- • Lower Controller communication mistakes
- • Lower pilot response times for takeoff roll and line-up.
- • Highest safety in case of aborted takeoff roll
- • Negotiate taxi routes using selectable menus
- • Report breaking action, birds, FOD, etc.
- • Much more..
- • Real-time aircraft and vehicle surveillance
- • Bidirectional synchronization with A-CDM
- • Bidirectional synchronization with SMIX, SMGCS, AMAN, DMAN, XMAN
- • Exportable control signals to airfield lighting systems
- • SWIM Compliant using AIXM for interoperability and adherence to AIRM. Registered within SESAR SWIM registry.
- • EUROCONTROL SESAR WP6 and WP12
- • Supports differences between regulators (ICAO / EC/ FAA / NATS)